Hellothere! Any exciting weekend plans? I have none -- NONE! -- and I'm really looking forward to it. If you have an extra forty minutes, I'd highly recommend checking out The Cathedral, the latest upload from Reply All. It's this week's standout episode! And it was so, so good. Heartbreaking, moving, and really beautiful. It tells the story of two parents who turn the agony of their infant son's cancer battle into a video game. I just might give it another tearful listen myself this weekend.
And if you're looking for a few other great listens, I really loved these three episodes this week:
- Hari Nef from Oh Boy by Man Repeller. An honest and enlightening interview with the groundbreaking model and Transparent star.
- That's Tight from A Few Things with Claire and Erica. Entrepreneurial inspiration from two of the best jewelry makers around, plus tips for keeping warm in the winter chill.
- This Is the Year You Stick to It from Only Human. For everyone who's resolved to move more in the New Year, myself included.
Finally, a few links from around the web that made me smile this week.
- This tweet about those annoying awards show interviews was perfection.
- So was this one -- two more seasons of Broad City!
- Chris Pratt has a surprisingly perfect English accent.
- I never knew this was possible: four new elements are being added to the periodic table.
- Six face masks that truly deliver, if your winter skin is as dry as mine is.
- The 10 best things of "10 Things" so far.