The weekly newspaper column features reader-submitted essays that beautifully "explore the joys and tribulations of love." Here are a few of my recent favorites, if you're interested.
- A journalist reunites long-lost lovers.
- A single mother loves her only daughter more than anything.
- Two young commitment-phobes struggle with labels.
- College students fall briefly in love on an 12-hour flight.
- The original conscious uncouplers (and re-couplers).
"Each week's episode features a memorable modern love essay read by such notables as January Jones, Judd Apatow, and Catherine Keener, followed by intimate conversations with host Meghna Chakrabarti, Modern Love editor Daniel Jones and the essay writers themselves."