Any fun plans this weekend? I'm on a mission to find a new parka for the cold winter walks that are right around the corner (boo!). Also, I'm hoping to catch this new movie -- I read the book a few years back and can't wait to see the story come to life. A hike is probably in the cards somewhere, too.
If you haven't already, you should check out this week's standout podcast episode -- Women of the Hour's very first episode on friendship. I absolutely loved hearing Lena and Ashley read their early email exchanges to one another. It left me totally wanting a pen-pal of my own.
Also, if you're in the browsing mood, here are a few fun links from around the web...
- Investing -- what could possibly go wrong?
- This article on Jill Soloway, the creator of Transparent, was a really great read. (Side note: cannot wait for this show's return in just one month!)
- If you're a Joanna Newsom fan and haven't read this interview yet, you must.
- You can watch Tig Notaro's One Mississippi pilot for free on Amazon right now.
- Tempting: the perfect road trip for year-round 80-degree weather.