What are you up to this weekend? I'm dog-sitting for a puppy named Miso, and I'm looking forward to lots of long walks and beagle cuddles. I'm also hoping to finish this new book -- so good so far.
If you haven't already, you need to listen to Transformers from This American Life. It's this week's standout episode! If you don't have time for the full show for some reason, skip right to the second half (starting 32 minutes in) -- acts three and four were just incredible.
Finally, here are a few links from around the web that made me smile this week. Check them out if you're in a browsing mood.
- The folks at Radiotopia did an AMA on Reddit this week, and the thread is definitely worth a read.
- Life advice from ten smart humans. Read the comments too!
- I'm excited about this new web series from Amy Poehler's Smart Girls (starting officially next week!).
- Have you listened to this new podcast from Vogue? I haven't yet, but will probably give episode five (a Kim Kardashian interview!) a listen this weekend.
- What your music format says about you.
- This Vulture interview with comedian John Mulaney was so good. His new Netflix special premieres today!