Every Friday, I plan on sharing a standout episode from the week -- something from my queue that made me laugh out loud or think more than usual or listen two or three times.
Without further ado, this week's is...
I really admire Ann Friedman -- I love her weekly newsletter, her hilarious pie charts, her brilliant writing, and her inspiring podcast Call Your Girlfriend. So listening to her talk about her career as a freelance journalist was a special treat this week. Side note: I'm a new subscriber to She Does (from documentary film-makers Elaine Sheldon and Sarah Ginsburg) and am very impressed so far.
Finally, five fun links from around the internet, if you're in a browsing mood.
- This week's Lenny Letter (No. 4) was fantastic, especially for Jenny Slate fans.
- I watched this film about long-lost twins on a flight last night and loved every minute.
- WHAT. Unbelievably excited for this Neflix revival.
- Ten great audiobooks, in case your podcast queue is running low.
- This tweet from The Onion about podcasters made me laugh out loud.